Friday, March 21, 2014

The Seaside with Elvis



James Paul McCartney and Betty Danher-Robbins with Ted
Love this photo here, it is the double back connection to the Danhers for which our famous cousin has with all his Danhers. In the photo on the left is my mom's 2nd cousin Elizabeth 'Bett' Danher daughter of Albert George Danher and Annie McCartney,, she had one brother , Albert Edward Danher who was the Crossword Compiler to the 5 top newspapers in UK and she is also with her Uncle outside the photo James McCartney Snr.  She is with her 1st cousin Sir Paul McCartney post Beatles at the seaside and also with them is her first born son and only son Ted Robbins, she would go on to have 4 more girls , Kate, Amy, Emma and Jane. This photo is interesting because it would be taken around the time I was born in 1962 and growing up with Macca in the family I remember me mom wanting always to go to UK to meet Bett and she was never able to because my mom was having her large family too.. but its ok they are together now and what I like about this pic most is that Bett looks exactly like my mom in this pic. The second thing is the photo of Paul's Elvis Hairdo... lol....    

1 comment:

  1. I love this photo! Bette certainly was a pretty lady, as are her 4 girls now. Incidentally their names are Kate, Jane, Emma and Amy - Emily is actually one of Kate's daughters

    ReplyDelete