Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Danher Graves


Grave of John Danher and Jane Baines
 
This is the Tombstone of my gr8gr8 grandparents John Danher and Jane Baines of Liverpool, Lancashire, England. They are buried with 2 daughters that died at young ages in a Roman Catholic Cemetery in Roby, Liverpool. Also in this same cemetery are other Danhers, including some the famous cousin's relatives, my relatives. Yew Tree Cemetery off Finch Lane. I have been there many times and one trip in particular I could not believe the sight of my eyes by one grave, it really concerns me and concerns me more for the people who are in it, as they do not have a gravestone, imagine your relative worth quite alot of dosh and he won't even respect his fore parent and kin, with a decent burial. The Danhers are well in disbelief and really begs believers that our relatives, his relatives, still to this day after 50+ years still don't have a grave marker.    

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Justin, and I am the biggest Beatles fan in the world. I saw the picture you have of the gravestone of John Danher and Jane Baines, but I need help. I can tell that it says that John Danher was born on June 8th, 1841, and died on February 13th, 1917, but I cannot read what the date of birth, and the date of death are of Jane Baines except that she was born in the year 1848. Can you please help send me a better picture of everything where I can read it, or if you cannot get a better, and bigger picture of it can you please go to the Yew Tree Cemetery, and take a picture of the gravestone, or write down the information of Jane Baines' date of birth, and date of death, or ask a friend, or family member to go there, and take a picture of the information, or write the information down for you, or if you already have, and/or know the information can you please tell me what it is? Anyway you can help me in getting this information of Paul McCartney's ancestors for me to fill in the blank spots would be great. I live in America so I cannot go there, and find out myself. Please e-mail me at bobknauf@aol.com as soon as possible. Thank you. Bye.
    -Justin


    ReplyDelete