Thursday, March 8, 2012

MARY PATRICIA MOHIN MCCARTNEY

Mary Patricia Mohin McCartney was the mother of Paul McCartney and she died prematurely at a young age with Breast Cancer. She married James McCartney, Paul's father and had 2 boys, James Paul McCartney and Peter Michael McCartney. Mary's parents were Owen Mohin and Mary Theresa Danher, Paul's Maternal Grandparents. Mary Theresa Danher was my (Paul Rutledge) Great Great Aunt. Mary Theresa Danher Mohin was my Great Granddad John Walter Danher(Danaher)'s sister. Mary Theresa and John Walter were 2 of 16 children of John Danher and Jane Baines, Paul's great grandparents (my great great grandparents), John Walter was from Limerick City, Limerick County, Ireland and Jane Baines was from Dudley, Worcestershire/Staffordshire, England. They had 16 children, 2 dying in infancy, 14 survived, however, 2 more girls died at young ages, leaving 12 children surviving. My Great Granddad John Walter Danher(Danaher) the eldest and later to be renowned for the Meterman 'The Gas Meter Inventor', had my grandmother Annie Eileen Danaher, for which my mother Joan Dutton was her daughter, and then myself, Joan's son Paul Rutledge.  My Grandmother Annie Eileen Danaher-Dutton was one of almost 50 first cousins and my mother Joan Dutton-Rutledge was one of almost 300 2nd Cousins, we were fortunate as a family not to lose our Danher men in Wars and Conflicts and thus our family became enormous, proud and interesting. So have a look around once in awhile as I will post more later, thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment